• Back zip entry offers ease of entry/exit from the wetsuit
• Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Short Back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!