Vissla Seven seas 4x3mm hooded wetsuit
4/3 Hooded Full Suit
• Limited Edition Cold Weather Suit
• Made for cold water: 49 - 56° F / 8 - 13° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Full body & hood thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry with Cris-X easy entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Smoothy Pannels - Wind & water-repellent Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas 4/3 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• BWG colorway features Smoothy panel on back. Please use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!