Made for cold water: 50 - 56° F / 10 - 13° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• V-Foam - the most lightweight and warmest neoprene available; significantly lighter, stretchier, softer and easy to put on and take off
• Full body thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically correct engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• PK S-LOCK Water Tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
• Smoothy Pannels - Wind & water-repellent Smoothy panels on your back and chest acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Glide skin collar to prevent flushing
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped on the cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• SMO & DKG colorway features Smoothy panels on back and upper chest. Please use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.