Made for cold water: 50 - 56° F / 10 - 13° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
• Full body thermal and Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• PK S-LOCK Water Tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort.
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & Water repellent
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Glideskin on the neck seasl to skin to prevent flushing
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped on the cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
North Seas Wetsuit from Vissla on Vimeo.