Limited Edition Cold Weather Suit
Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• V-Foam - the most lightweight and warmest neoprene available; significantly lighter, stretchier, softer and easy to put on and take off
• Full body & hood thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• PK S-LOCK - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
• Smoothy Pannels - Wind & water-repellent Smoothy panels on your back and hood acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the cuffs seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our North Seas 5/4 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• SMO colorway features Smoothy panels on back and hood. Please use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Download Warranty Form
Most Importantly Enjoy!