Northcore surf accessories + surf gear can be bought now online at online
Replacement Grub Screw for FCS Fin Plugs - Sold in a pack of 6
Removing the FCS Grub Screw - Hints:
- Old Fin Keys can (have the reputation) of stripping the the end of the key
- When the grub screw is rounded: if you can get the fin out first it is easier to push the screw through into the plug rather than trying to back it out.
- If you break a fin and can't get the tabs out of the plug, remove the grub screw and insert the key into the hole in order to gently wedge the tab out of the plug.
- If the stainless steel screw is stripped and the fin is not in the board, try turning it clockwise thus dropping it into the plug.
- If the screw is stripped with the fin still in the board, place a very small drop of super glue on the tip of the key and place in the grub screw making sure that the glue does not flow over into the plug and let dry. Then pull the key out with screw attached.
shipping is done from our own warehouse in swansea south wales. shipping is £2.95 as standard 24hr tracked shipping is £4.95 for under 2kg and £7.95 for over 2kg. overseas orders are welcome and shipping rates are £6.95 as standard for all orders under 2kg. Over 2kg a seperate quote will be provided. Returns are accepted up to 30 days after purchase. Cost of return will be downto the buyer - goods must be returned in the condition they were sent out.