Quiver Grip surfboard rack
The QuiverGrip is a new take on surfboard storage that’s different from anything else out there. What appears to be a simple design is actually the culmination of years of testing, trial and error, countless revisions, and miles of heartache. Plastic strength, elasticity, tension, and physical design were all carefully crafted and constructed to assure top quality and durability. At QuiverGrip we know that your board is an extension of your unique personality, and needs to be treated with all the respect it deserves. Our goal is to help bridge the gap between your work and play by offering a more efficient, and quite honestly, sexier alternative to your board storage needs. QuiverGrip is a safe, and secure storage solution that takes up a fraction of the space, provides quicker access to your quiver when it's time to rip...and when playtime is over your board is safe and sound again in a matter of seconds.
- It can be used outside
- It fits all sizes fo surfboards
- It won't damage your board
- Installed with just 2 screws (included)
The QuiverGrip is made of two grades of high density PVC. A hard durable cuff on the outside provides strength and protection, while a softer inner core allows for flexibility and ensures damage free storage.
This specially designed blend of material grips your board safely and securely allowing you to store your board with complete confidence. Simply screw your QuiverGrip into the wall and you are ready to clip in, it's that simple....
Comes with mounting hardware
Benefits of PVC:
- Durable – PVC is resistant to mold, corrosion, insects, shock, abrasion, and other deterioration effects which all helps it last 5 to 10 times longer than wood.
- Weather Resistant - PVC has exceptional moisture resistance, so it stands up to the wet and damp extremely well and won’t rot, split, or warp like wood.
- Safe – Non toxic and safe. PVC is self-extinguishing, and extremely difficult to light on fire. Also, it does not produce flaming sparks like wood can
- Cost Effective – PVC’s durability, lifespan and low maintenance costs make it a very cost effective option for your shop that will last 5 to 10 times longer than traditional wood surfboard holders. A recent study about the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of PVC products in general building applications showed that PVC is generally the most cost effective option.
QuiverGrip was created by surfers to provide a better alternative to surfboard storage. We have all used the old wooden dowel system, or 2x4 racks—but that takes tools, material, time, energy, and often time more space than you can afford to give up. We knew there had to be a better way, and now there is! QuiverGrip is a simple, yet precisely designed, system to replace and improve the storage of your treasured surfboards. QuiverGrip uses just the right amount of compression, coupled with a sure-grip insert pad to hold your board safely and securely. What’s more is that QuiverGrip will hold strong no matter how many times you use it. We know there is nothing worse than a ding in your board, but there are no worries here…QuiverGrip has your back! QuiverGrip truly is a better way…safe, simple, and secure surfboard storage.
shipping is done from our own warehouse in swansea south wales. shipping is £2.95 as standard 24hr tracked shipping is £4.95 for under 2kg and £7.95 for over 2kg. overseas orders are welcome and shipping rates are £6.95 as standard for all orders under 2kg. Over 2kg a seperate quote will be provided. Returns are accepted up to 30 days after purchase. Cost of return will be downto the buyer - goods must be returned in the condition they were sent out.