Vissla High Seas 4/3 Ziperless full suit - midnight blue
The new high performance High Seas wetsuit made with I-Foam matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth. Also available in a new no-zip entry minimizing the possibility of flushing.
Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Most flexible, lightest suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Water tight Zipperless easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla Neo 2.0 super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!